Wednesday 20 May 2015

I am back again...at last

It has been a very long time since I posted anything. We have moved from Belgium to England, to Suffolk, and spent a year working on our old barn. This has included building an extension, and in the roof space of this I have a beautiful room to use as a studio! What a lucky girl I am.



All this space is so intimidating! I have not done much yet - just a  few little pieces of felt, machine embroidered with seedheads, to make into cards. 


What I really need now is a course to follow, to give me some development, techniques, challenges and discipline. If anyone knows of anything in the Suffolk area, or even on-line, please let me know, 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous space! I'd be afraid of making a mess :) It sounds like you've had quite the adventure. We recently started doing online classes at The felting and Fiber Studio http://feltingandfiberstudio.com/, unfortunately one of Ruth's surface design courses has already started, but she has a few more in the not too distant future. If you hover over 'Online Classes' in the menu bar, you can see the different modules. There's a little bit of info about each, she'll add more once the dates are set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I took that photo before I moved anything in, Zed. I have now made a huge mess :-)
      Thank you so much for the information about the classes - I will certainly take a look and see if I can join one. That is really helpful!

      Delete